Volunteer

The Brooktondale Community Center has history of volunteer support spanning more than 6 decades.  Established in 1954 in memory of Skip Lattin and Joseph English, the “Skip and Joe Club” has been staffed completely by community volunteers ever since its inception.  The Main BCC building at 524 Valley Road in Brooktondale was built by a community-based effort in 1963, and opened in 1964 with its current name, “The Brooktondale Community Center.”  The BCC has enriched lives of countless members of the hamlet of Brooktondale and the Town of Caroline over the years — BCC Volunteers staff recreational and social events for people of all ages as well as a summer camp for kids, a seniors club, a Food Pantry to help area residents in need, an annual autumn “Apple Festival,” a Farmers Market, and much more.

If you are interested in becoming a part of the our “family” of volunteers, please email the BCC board at BrooktondaleCCBoard@googlegroups.com or contact a member of the BCC board.

United Way Get Connected Logo