Come on out to the Brooktondale Farmers Market on Tuesdays from 4 to 7 pm, until the end of September. Relax with us behind the Community Center in our lovely pavilion, right next to the playground. Bring the family, have a picnic, drop off your food scraps with the compost collectors, admire the kiwi vines in our inspirational garden, and pull a few weeds from the raised beds if you feel so inclined!
Enjoy music from local musicians every week, including an open jam session every third Tuesday. The “Give and Take” Closet will also be open during the Farmers Market hours.
Our vendors include:
- R&C’s Produce (cage-free eggs, beautiful hanging baskets, great deals on veggies and fruit)
- Demos represents Olea Estates (olive oil and vinegars, sea salts, honey and tasty infused honeys, olive oil soap.
- The Bakery “Back of Beyond” (bread, scones, baguettes, English muffins, dark chocolate brownies, and multi-seed energy bars). At the market on alternate Tuesdays.
- Whispering Willow Farm (maple syrup, seasonal produce, and often flowers and day lilies)
- The Snow Farm Creamery (local cheese)
- FLOOF Collage pARTy! (craft and quilting supplies, jewelry, accessories)
- White Church Country Store (books, local history)
These folks are the backbone of our beautiful market. Other farmers and crafters may be joining us as the season progresses. Interested? Please contact the Farmers Market coordinator, Barbara Perrone, at Brooktondalefarmersmarket @gmail.com.